Your PARTY / BUSINESS EVENT / DO Here
St Andrews Hall can be hired for birthday parties, children’s activities, anniversaries do’s, christenings, funerals and any other celebrations.
It is also ideal for coffee mornings, local craft clubs, jumble sales, get togethers, WI groups etc.
If you’re a business looking for a venue, our hall is ideal for meetings, launches and networking events.
As well as the hall hire time, you get 1/2 hour before and after your booked time for setup and packing away as standard.
You have access to use the kitchen facilities, tables and chairs, disco lights and our music system as well as complete use of the outside areas.
Our hall hire rate is just £18 per hour.
Hall & Garden Hire
Our hall hire includes:
- Use of tables and chairs.
- Kitchen facilities including preparation area, use of oven, hob and microwave and storage in our fridges/freezer.
- A Music System is available for your use. This can be via Bluetooth, SD Card or laptop – obviously you need to provide your own music.
- FREE booking of our licensed bar – Please note that when booking the bar no other soft drinks or alcohol can be brought in without prior arrangement, only alcohol and soft drinks purchased from our licensed bar are allowed to be consumed on the premises.
- All family parties incur a cleaning fee of £10 and this option MUST be ticked on your booking form. (If you are having a children’s party this is waivered.)
- Click to read our full Booking & Cancellations T&C before booking and accepting
- After requesting a booking, you will receive a confirmation by email of your requested date after which payment can be made through our website here.
- We require the full hire amount to confirm your booking within 3 days.
- If funds are not received within 3 days your booking will be cancelled.
- The hall has its own buildings and contents insurance, however, you need to provide your own insurance or check that your supplier(s) has/have event or liability insurance for stalls, bouncy castles and any other outside elements you bring into the hall and grounds.
- Our music sound system accepts USB, SD cards and BlueTooth.
- The hall is licensed for 100 people but we recommend a maximum of 80 for a comfortable event.
We know how much putting on a party takes, so to take off some of the burden and help your event to go perfectly, we have some fabulous additional extras which may come in handy for your event and will definitely save you time sourcing them elsewhere.
- Garden Marquee Hire (10 metre) – £250
- Garden Marquee Hire (8 metre) – £200
You can select to add the above at the time of booking.
Entertainment & Decoration
We have come together with some local suppliers to offer those great celebration extras. Take a look at what’s on offer here on our Suppliers page.
If hiring a bouncy castle for any event INSIDE please ensure that, when inflated, the maximum height is 10ft 6″ and the maximum width is 15ft. The Hall’s insurance does not cover outside suppliers so please check they have their own insurance cover.